Milwaukee 2696-26 M18 18V Cordless 6-Tool Combo Kit
- The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4″ length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 inch metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool’s temperature to provide maximum life.
- The M18 SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw delivers unmatched durability, speed, and run-time. The all metal gearing and REDLINK Intellgence provide ultimate performance and protection against jobsite conditions. The M18 SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw provides up to 30 percent faster cutting and 50 percent more run-time in key applications versus leading competitors. The slim front end design provides improved ergonomics, offering maximum comfort and control.
- Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-1/2 inch Circular Saw that is designed to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry. The 2630 is a high performance circular saw that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a light weight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts.
- The M18 Cordless 1/4 inch Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4 inch hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18 Cordless 1/4 inch Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- The M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2″ Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
|Item Weight||9.07 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||20.7 x 77.7 x 36.1 cm|
|Batteries:||2 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||2696-26|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Pieces||6|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|